Monday, July 28, 2008

#15 - Moody


The only thing moodier than a toddler is a teenager. They can go from silly and happy one moment to a complete pout (or whine/scream) the next for absolutely no reason. All I wanted was a sweet picture of my children this year while at the beach. This is what I got.

9 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Classic shot - certainly they "posed" for this!

Amy in GA said...

Absolutely not!! This photo shoot was so bad that it was comical. I have a slew of "moody" shots for these two. It was tough narrowing it down.

Andi said...

This really makes me smile. I know the frustration of having grand ideas, but working with moody or uncooperative human subjects!

Julie said...

Hilarious! This would look great over your mantle :)

Susan McCorkle said...

The only thing better than the shot itself is your comments!
Love it! I feel the frustration!

mmullenix said...

LOVE IT! :)

Kristian Jackson said...

Ryan's ready for pouty fashion modeling.

ashley said...

I think you win this one, Amy.